Aug. 3, 2018
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tonight (August 3) until August 6, at the following areas:
1. EDSA infront of Francesca Tower to after Sct. Borromeo (3rd lane from the center island)
2. Katipunan Ave. between Capitol Hills Drive Ayala Heights Village (1st lane) *Manila Water restoration works
3. EDSA Vertis North to Trinoma Mall (2nd lane from sidewalk)
4. A.H Lacson Ave., cor. Aragon St., and cor. P. Florentino St.
5. Congressional Ave., before cor. Jupiter St. (1st lane)
6. Fairview Ave. from Mindanao Ave. Extn to Jordan Plains Subd. and Jordan Plains Subd. to Mindanao Ave. Extn (3rd lane)
7. Batasan Road, Commonwealth Ave., to Katipunan St. (1st lane)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, August 6.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Top of Form