April 20, 2017
DPWH to Conduct Weekend Road Reblocking
The Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) will undertake road reblocking and repairs starting 11 p.m. tomorrow night (April 21) until April 24, at the following areas:
1. ALONG MINDANAO AVENUE, FROM TANDANG SORA AVENUE TO MINDANAO AVENUE BRIDGE, QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE)
2. ALONG COMMONWEALTH AVENUE FROM LITEX ROAD TO DOÑA CARMEN, QUEZON CITY (4TH LANE)
3. ALONG QUIRINO HIGHWAY (FROM MINDANAO AVENUE TO BERNARDINO STREET), QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE)
4. ALONG CONGRESSIONAL AVENUE EXTENSION (FROM LUZON AVENUE – VISAYAS AVENUE AND VISAYAS AVENUE – LUZON AVENUE), QUEZON CITY (1ST LANE)
5. ALONG EDSA FROM ROOSEVELT AVENUE TO QUEZON AVENUE, QUEZON CITY (2ND LANE)
All affected roads will be fully passable by 5 a.m. on Monday, April 24.
Motorists are advised to avoid the said areas and use alternate routes instead.
Top of Form